Tuesday, September 14, 2010

We are starting slowly :)

We have just listed some books on Ebay

Our Ebay

And have started listing some items on our Website.  Our site is small and does not have much listed as of right now but I promise, as our sales start growing, so will our variety of items, and so will our website.  Our handcrafted items will be listed within the next 2 weeks as well as all of our scrapbooking items.  I appreciate all of you who have "liked" us on Facebook and followed our blog - You will not be disappointed!!!!

Little Bits of Lavender Store

We are definitely a work in progress!!!  I do have 100's of items to post on the store, but that does take some time LOL!!! If there is something that you might be specifically looking for, let me know and I'll see if I have it :)!!

And don't forget, as soon as we hit 200 "likes" on Facebook, we will be giving away our first gift basket!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment